Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MINI OFFSEASON BEFORE THE BIG O





Hello Everyone...

Hope life is good to all of you out there and the stress is not playing a big factor on you...remember stress is a killer so stay clear of it as much as you can. I am trying to enjoy my offseason and not feel guilty that I am not following my rigorous routine when I am in contest prep...there is so much to life than getting on stage but in the meantime thats what I choose to do and will continue on that path until I get the red flag that its time to retire...I still think I have lots to teach and I am here for a good purpose.

In this hard economical time we have to deal with one issue or another....The rich people of this world are not face with monetary problems but I am quite certain they too have problems and as we know money cannot buy everything for sure...

Recently I added a donate button to my website, so all those fans and followers that are interested in helping me out for my upcoming Ms. Olympia, please feel free to click on the donate button and show your generosity..... as little as it is.... its still better than nothing.

I will continue with the help of my dear friend Colette Nelson who is the webmaster of my site to bring you updates every two weeks or so of my big flexing muscle.

Looking forward to my Summer here in Miami and will definitely be hitting the pool to get my tan on...

Always be true to yourself and remember to put God first, He will never steer you wrong.

Peace and love to all of you.
Rosemary

2 comments:

Division One International said...

Hello Rosemary,
Ah' the benefit of keeping fit is sooo' delighting. playing soccer, dancing african style, working out like a beast hungry for prey, I have to love what I do, being able to Leap across pool tables without a sweat. having very strong
legs makes it possible to bounce and leap. I will be headed to your home country soon for a nice vacation, believe me I need some time off.
LOVE YOU--YES""
August H Mallory

Rosejjournal.Blogspot.com said...

Hi August...thanks for your moral support...look forward to seeing you when you visit the USA..remember I live in Miami, Florida. Hope all is going great for you and God Bless
Rosemary