Friday, April 17, 2009

SPECIES NY PRO SHOW







Hello Everyone......

Hope all of you are in great health and the economical problems that we are faced with have not taken over us....May 16, 2009 in New York City was a very exciting one. I competed with 24 of the finest Athletes from across the world. The Species NY Pro show. Going into the show I was very confident as I had done my homework with the help of my dear fiance and coach Alex Ramirez I was able to bring a different look to the stage which awarded me with a 3rd place finished and a qualification for the Olympia which will be held on the weekend of September 25 and 26 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The turn out for the NY Pro show was a great one....I will also be making a Guest Appearance at a show in Fort Myers on May 30....After that I will take a week or so off and then start my prep for the Ms. Olympia.

I want to wish everyone all the best in their life and hope that they are coping with these economical times we are going through. Always remember God does not give you more than He knows you can handle.

With that being said......

God bless each and everyone of you.

Peace!!
Rosemary

2 comments:

sam laggren said...

hey Rose,
i saw the pictures from the competition and you looked amazing!!
can't wait to see what you bring to the Olympia! may have to miss out on attending this year, but here's hoping.
congratulations on your engagement!!!
stay strong, Rose!

Unknown said...

Ms Jennings I wrote to you a few years back. And after seeing recent photos of you,I must reiterate you are the most beautiful most, classy female bodybuilder in the world. Your standards are impeccable. I think you're the greatest representative for female bodybuilding since Carla Duncan Thank you. Sincerly Ivory Greathouse Jr