Sunday, December 20, 2009


Hello Everyone!!!

Its that time of year where we all show our gratitude in one form or another to our love ones and our friends. I want to take this time to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Prosperous and Happy New Year!

May God continue to be in your lives and blessed you. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that I do not have the stress of competing in my life and I can go to the gym lift heavy, do my cardio and enjoy doing it with no restrictions of routine, routine, routine which was so much a part of my life for over 15 years. I am loving it...for my fans that still wish me to be on stage thanks for your continued support. know that as long as I have breathe I could go back on that stage at any time but what for? I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself . The only thing I will be doing differently is not getting on stage but everything else remains the same. You will still see me around with my big dense muscle. One of the reasons why I decided to stop competing is due to the federation changing the judging criteria and are now looking for female body builders to look some what like the ones back in the past and I will be damn if I allow any human being to play with my mind. Its bodybuilding....not fitness or figure or swim suit (whatever that is). God forbid they put routines to the figure side of it. Then whats left for the female bodybuilders to show. Its sad to say that bodybuilding is not even considered a sport. When filling out an application and they want to know which bracket you fall under in sports you will see basketball, socceer, golf, etc. but never bodybuilding. So go figure.... why are we ladies continuing to kill ourselves when the prize money is such a big slap in the face. I guess for the love of it!! Well a MIND is a very serious thing to waste.

In closing I wish each and everyone of you all the best that life has to offer.
God Bless
Regards
Rosemary

1 comment:

JACKIEAOJR said...

I read it seemed I got to know who Rose really is and what a trip . Rose is a beautiful lady both inside and outside . You are way cool . Great lady you are Rose. A Rose among thorns.