Saturday, October 4, 2008

Olympia - after thoughts




Hello Everyone:


I am now finally getting time to put up a new post..... this journey of professional bodybuilding is a MUST loved for any female who gets on that stage knowing that they have done all the hard work and not get awarded for it... My Olympia showing for me was the best showing ever and although I was marked down because of the muscle I possess in such a small frame I was completely happy with my body and that's what matters to me. A mind is a very serious thing to waste and as long as the IFBB organization is not consistent with their judging criteria I will not conform to what they idea of a female bodybuilder should be.


I had a very great experience at the 2008 IFBB Olympia and for me it was a sweet yet sad moment in that Steve Stone whom is known in the bodybuilding world as the man behind the scene, who takes very good care of the athletes backstage, while in his conquest to make the show a smooth and successfully operation had a heart attack and died....that did it for me and I did not want to continue at the evening show but then I thought he would not have wanted it any other way so Alex and I spoke about it and we came to the conclusion that I would do my routine in silence out of respect for Steve....It was a very sad moment...so anyone seeing my routine pictures at the Olympia and seeing my face sad knowing that I am always full of sunshine will know why I was not smiling.


After the Olympia I did several photo shoots so stay tune for updates of more beautiful, muscular and sexy photo in the members section of my website.

I will now enjoy my couple of months offseason before I start my preparation for the Arnold Classic, Ms. International which is scheduled fo March 6 to 9, 2009.
I want to thank all of you for being so supportive and encouraging.


God Bless

Rosemary

No comments: